BRANDYWINE VALLEY ACTIVE AGING
COVID-19 PHASED REOPENING OPERATIONS
We are excited to welcome you back and we know you are looking forward to returning; however, for the health and safety of our visitors, volunteers, and employees, Brandywine Valley Active Aging will be following a Strategic Phased Reopening Plan. The full plan is available for review here on our website or by calling or visiting either of our campuses.
PHASED REOPENING BEGINS ON MONDAY, AUGUST 30, 2021
Summarized below, please find the most important points you need to know (through at least September 30th):
- Our campuses will be open for indoor activities/programs/services including noon meals, some exercise classes, and cards/board games on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 9AM to 3PM.
- Due to capacity limits, reservations for all program (meals, classes, activities) are required. Please avoid ‘dropping in,’ as you may not be able to come inside if capacity limits have been reached.
- At your first visit, you will be required to complete and sign a “Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19” (available on our website or by visiting one of our campuses).
- At each visit, you will be required to complete a health screening including having your temperature checked.
- For the time being, masks and face coverings are requested but not required. Remember, there are new variants, and not everyone you encounter will be vaccinated. Our staff and volunteers will be required to wear masks or face coverings – remember, even though you cannot see us, we are smiling behind our masks.
We strongly encourage everyone to read and understand the full version of our Phased Reopening Guidelines that can be found here on our website, or by visiting one of our campuses.
Communication will be the key to our reopening and will allow for your best experience and our overall success. This is where each of you come in. Please be sure BVAA has the most accurate information for reaching you. This is easily done by updating your intake form which can be found here on the website, or by visiting one of our campuses.
For more information on Brandywine Valley Active Aging’s Phased Reopening Plans, please contact our Executive Director, Bill Pierce, by calling 610-383-6900 extension 104.